$960 TO $1,746
Start your Dream Grenadines cruise in the calm anchorage at Le Marin, Martinique. Bequia, Mustique, and Mayreau are next, then the Tobago Cays will welcome you with their beautiful reefs. Snorkel in the pristine lagoons and explore the area’s quaint villages. Trips to Saint Lucia and Saint Anne round out this unforgettable 8 day adventure.
AVAILABLE DATES & PRICES
ITINERARY 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS*
ITINERARY 8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS*
Day 1 – SATURDAY: MARTINIQUE, LE MARIN / DEPARTURE TO BEQUIA (11h)
Your “Dream Grenadines” catamaran is waiting for you from 18h (06:00pm) in the marina of Le Marin in the South of the island. Le Marin is a quiet village surrounding a deep bay encircled by mangroves, interspersed with reefs and islets, enclosed by an isthmus protecting it from swell and wind. As the first marina of the Lesser Antilles Le Marin is the perfect departure spot for a sailing cruise in the Grenadines!
Welcome on board by your crew and installation in the cabins. Dinner on board and departure to Bequia, sailing successively along Sainte-Lucia and Saint-Vincent coasts.
Day 2 – SUNDAY: BEQUIA – MAYREAU (2h30)
Arrival before breakfast in Bequia (say ‘Bekoue’), the first island of the Grenadines Archipelago. You will do a stopover at Admiralty Bay. Farniente while the captain takes care of custom formalities. The capital Port Elisabeth is a small but animated town; the picture of the Queen of England that is posted in all bars reflects the attachment to the former colonial power. Departure to Mayreau after lunch. Moorings in front of Saline Bay beach. Mayreau is the less populated island in the archipelago, with about 300 inhabitants. Dinner and night on board.
Day 3 – MONDAY: MAYREAU / TOBAGO CAYS (0.5 H)
The only village can be discovered at one hour walk on a path starting at the beach of Saline bay. It is worth visiting the cottages, bars and restaurants made from colorfully painted wood and the small stone church on top of the hill with a breathtaking view over the islands nearby.
Departure late morning for a short sailing towards the famous Tobaco Cays, which islets and reefs surround the most beautiful lagoon of Grenadines. You are in the very heart of tropical paradise for lunch.
Enter the enchanting coral barrier world; enjoy snorkelling at shallow depth Take the most of this heavenly place and its coral reef. Dinner and night on board.
Option: BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish
Day 4 – TUESDAY : TOBAGO CAYS
You wake up in the heart of the natural reserve and will further explore the lagoon and its islets. Taste sunbathes on fine white sandy beaches. Let’s do kayak, windsurf, or wake-board. Just venture on trails of desert islets to cactus, frangipani trees and endemic shrubs. Dinner and night on board.
Option: In the morning you will join, with a local boat, the islet ‘Petit Tabac’ where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with beautiful Elisabeth. (approx 2 hours)
Day 5 – WEDNESDAY: TOBAGO CAYS / BEQUIA / CUMBERLAND (SAINT VINCENT) (5,5 h)
After breakfast navigation towards Bequia. After lunch on board, visit of the village with its local market and picturesque boutiques. In the afternoon, set sails to Cumberland Bay in St. Vincent.
Option: After dinner on board, you can go to ‘Beni” with steelband music playing in a very warm atmosphere.
Day 6 – THURSDAY: ST. VINCENT/ ST. LUCIA (4h)
Breakfast on board. Optionally you can take a taxi ride in the island: typical village, viewpoints. Swimming at a water fall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (approx. 2,5 hours)
After lunch, heading on 2 Pitons, symbol of St. Lucia. Dinner and night on board.
Day 7 – FRIDAY: ST. LUCIA / SAINTE ANNE (MARTINIQUE) (5h)
Breakfast on board. Option: tour of the island with driver and guide : village of La Soufrière, discovery of the Botanical Garden with its mineral springs and sulphurous baths; walk in crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours).
Lunch on board when sailing to Sainte Anne in Martinique. Dinner and night on board.
Day 8 – SATURDAY: SAINTE ANNE / LE MARIN (0,5h)
Breakfast on board. Short sailing Le Marin marina, disembarkation at 10h00.
Excursions Package (optional): € 140 per person
Price valid for a participation of at least 5 persons and including transfers round trips. The package cannot be split.
– Day 3: Tobago Cays : BBQ on the beach : aperitif, dinner with lobster (seasonally) or mussels and fish.
– Day 4: In the morning, with a local boat, join “Petit Tabac” islet, where Jack Sparrow was abandoned with the beautiful Elisabeth.
– Day 5: After dinner, steelband concert in a typical bar (drinks at extra cost)
– Day 6: St. Vincent: taxi ride to discover the island: typical villages, viewpoints. Swimming at a waterfall after crossing a typical hanging bridge (adapted shoes recommended) (approx. 2,5 hours)
– Day 7: St Lucia : Visit of the island by taxi and guide: visit the village of la Soufriere which was the most important village in the XVII century, the Botanical Garden and the crater of La Soufrière vulcano, between smokes and geysers of boiling water (approx. 3.5 hours). Mud bath is possible at extra charge, payable directy to the guide.
Itinerary is subject to modifications without any notice for technical and/or weather reasons. It is upon skipper’s decision.
● Accommodation double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Drinks at meals (table wine and water), local aperitifs (punch, rum, fruit juice), sodas
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, sea kayak, paddle board, fishing gear
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Cash box (mandatory, per person): Payable in cash on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional)
YACHT BALI 5.4 LUXE
Bali 5.4 Luxe
Layout: 6 Cabins / 6 Head(s)