$762 TO $1,008
Begin this unforgettable cruise in the marina at Rivière Noire, then sail for Benitier. There, you’ll soak up the island life, then head to Mont Choisy lagoon. Swim, snorkel, and kayak, or just relax on the beach. The optional excursions over these five days include the Pamplemousses Gardens, the sugar estate museum, and dolphin watching.
AVAILABLE DATES & PRICES
DAY 1 WEDNESDAY : RIVIERE NOIRE – LAGON DU MORNE
Arrival in Mauritius and welcome on your catamaran at La Balise Marina in Rivière Noire, located south west of the island. Boarding at 13h00 (01 :00 pm), for a briefing on safety and the program of the cruise. Departure to the lagoon of Benitier, only half an hour sailing away. You will spend the afternoon in this beautiful spot will admire the sunset and pending clear weather conditions you will even have the chance to see the high summit of Reunion Island on the horizon.
DAY 2 THURSDAY: LAGON DU MORNE – MONT CHOISY
When you wake up your guide will offer you to go and meet dolphins on a motor boat, if you booked the excursions package. Back to the catamaran, after breakfast, the crew will set sail to the lagoon of Mont Choisy. You will enjoy the rest of the day in this wonderful mooring. The beautiful beach shaded by filaos welcomes you for an idyllic swimming. Enjoy another sunset with the Moka mountain range in the background.
DAY 3 FRIDAY : MONT CHOISY – GRAND BAIE
After breakfast, relax and take advantage of the beautiful lagoon of Mont Choisy : swimming, snorkelling, kayaking.
If you booked the excursions package, you will have the opportunity to visit the museum of sugar and the Garden of Pamplemousses. You will discover the lush vegetation and exceptional flora of this oldest botanical garden of the southern hemisphere and understand of the importance of the culture of sugar canes for the history of the island of Mauritius.
After this excursion, the catamaran will sail north, and depending on the meteorological conditions, will moor at the bottom of Coin de Mire cliff or in Merville lagoon for a snorkelling session.
The itinerary will stop for the night at Grand Baie, reputed beach resort which nightlife you may choose to discover, unless you prefer to spend a quiet evening on board.
DAY 4 SATURDAY : GRAND BAIE
On Saturday morning, Grand Baie will wake up as slowly as you will. After a rich breakfast, you will say farewell to the other guests and to your crew.Disembarkation after breakfast at 08h00 am.
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS PACKAGE
120 € per person
(Including transfers from the yacht to the excursion place and return.
Price valid for a participation of at least 4 persons)
– Day 2 : Dolphins watching from a craft.
– Day3 : Visit of the Pamplemousses Garden + Sugar Estate museum
● Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 1 set of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 85 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 120 Euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 4 persons), payable on spot