$1,014 TO $1,344
This five-day cruise peaks at Ilot Gabriel, where you’ll explore the perfectly secluded lagoon. At the bay of Rivière Noire, visit a fishing village surrounded by mountains. This cruise also offers an optional excursion to a rum factory and the Labourdonnais Sugar Estate castle and grounds.
AVAILABLE DATES & PRICES
DAY 1 SATURDAY : GRAND BAIE – CAP MALHEUREUX
Arrival in Mauritius and welcome on your catamaran in the small bay of Cap Malheureux, located at the very north of the island. Boarding at 12h00 (noon), for a briefing on safety and the program of the cruise. After lunch, your catamaran will head on the very north of the island and will stop at Cap Malheureux bay for the night, with the famous red-roofed church as a sentinel.
DAY 2 SUNDAY : CAP MALHEUREUX – ILOT GABRIEL
This morning you will have the opportunity to visit the Domaine de Labourdonnais Sugar Estate with its castle and its beautiful gardens, old orchards and rum factory (in the excursions package). On your way back you will be amazed by your visit of a world-renowned factory of model boats.
After lunch on board, you will start sailing to L’Ile Plate and Ilot Gabriel. Depending on the meteorological conditions you will stop for snorkelling in the bay of Palissades or in the west coast of L’Ile Plate.
Your catamaran will then moor in the lagoon of Ilot Gabriel. You will spent the afternoon as a Robinson Crusoe, discovering the beauty, the seclusion and the quietness of this mooring located in the middle of blue lagoon, between L’Ile Plate and Ilot Gabriel.
DAY 3 MONDAY : ILOT GABRIEL – RIVIERE NOIRE
After an early swim and a beautiful morning in these secluded islands, we will sail south west to the bay of Rivière Noire.
Quiet night on the anchor in this fine fishermen village now converted into a favoured touristic location. A nice bay, protected from the winds by a majestic mountain range will be your scenery for the night.
DAY 4 TUESDAY : RIVIERE NOIRE
After a hearty breakfast, during the optional excursion you will visit the village of Chamarel where you will discover the magic of the coloured earths and the fantastic view on the lagoon. You will then visit a rum distillery and enjoy a delicious typical lunch.
Then your catamaran will sail in this southern part of the island so that you can explore snorkelling and swimming spots. Depending on the sea, you will either disembark on the mythical beach of Tamarin or discover the mouth of Rempart river with a sea kayak.
After this active day you will spend a quiet night at La Balise Marina, ready to pack your souvenirs and the wonderful memories of this cruise.
DAY 5 WEDNESDAY – RIVIERE NOIRE
Disembarkation after breakfast at 8h00 am.
OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS PACKAGE
150 € per person
(Including transfers from the yacht to the excursion place and return.
Price valid for a participation of at least 4 persons)
– Day 2 : Visit of Labourdonnais Sugar Estate with its its castle in the nature
– Day 4 : Excursion in Chamarel with its colored earth, visit of a rum distillery and lunch
● Accommodation in double cabin with private bathroom
● Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
● Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
● 1 set of linen, towels and beach towels per person/week
● Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
● Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
● Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment and sea kayak
WHATS NOT INCLUDED
● Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
● Beverages, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages
● Cash box (mandatory) : 95 Euros per person per cruise payable on spot upon arrival
● Excursions package (optional) : 150 Euros per person (price valid for a participation of at least 4 persons), payable on spot